1.28.2010

Bath time

Ryan has school on Monday and Wednesday nights so it's my time to hang with Hayden. I try to look forward to these evenings, but I have to admit that after I'm at work all day I would like to have him around. Anyways, the past few times I have intentionally tried to have fun with Hayden. Monday night was time to get a bath and Hayden LOVES his bath. I usually have to get him out before he would like because of going somewhere or something going on, but on Monday night we had the whole night for a bath. We had so much fun together! It was close to an hour that we played, sang, and did funny little things. He was very cooperative and let me take some pics. There were lots of smiles, giggles, water everywhere (water is easy to clean up, got to let a kid be a kid once in a while) and even some fun screaming going on! Times like these make my heart melt for this little guy that came in to my life almost 2 years ago.
Splashing
Cleaning-see his reflection aboveLove this one of him, a true Hayden smile
Showing me his head....
..eyes...
...ears..
...nose....
....and tongue!!

5 comments:

Resie Martin said...

Thanks for the post. They are very special to Grandparents when we live so far away. He definately knows his body parts.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the wonderful pics.It helps us stay in touch with Hayden's activities.

Grandma W.

Ngotngamwong Family said...

Looks like lots of fun! My boys love their bath time to.

Doreen said...

This post just makes me want to drive 8 hours to hug that kid of yours. You must be a good teacher if he knows all the body parts on his head already!! Thanks for warming my heart on this cold morning.

Jenn and Shawn said...

Looks like he had a blast having some water fun with Mommy! I love the one of him with the big smile! :)