11.06.2009

Here it is!!

Sorry to my family who have been asking for a new post, it took me so long to do this! I kind of find it hard to find a time when I can do this because when Hayden's napping I like to do housework, etc. and in the evenings Ryan needs the computer to do school. Anyways.....these are of when we went to Tryon Palace(used to be the governor's house when New Bern was the capitol of NC). It is a beautiful old building and the grounds are gorgeous! Ryan and I enjoyed the beautiful fall day, but Hayden had other intentions. Like throwing fits about every little thing that didn't go his way, oh well, guess you have those days with a toddler!
Love his expression

Told you he was in a bad mood!

3 comments:

Mom Martin said...

Yea, his attitude does shine through. This to shall pass. It gives days like that. Thanks for the post. The grounds are very pretty. Love, Mom Martin

Anonymous said...

I would love to go there sometime when we are down, the gardens are beautiful...enjoyed the post even the -( one...-)
mom W.

Doreen said...

Tell your little man to cheer up, aunt Doreen said to. The grounds remind me of Longwood gardens. Thanks so much for the post!