10.04.2009

Update

This past month it seems like Hayden has become a little boy, he is always playing with his trucks and tractors.....especially with the little skid loader and grader Grandpa Martin gave him. We went camping with my family in September but I like my mom's camera better then mine so I have no pictures from the weekend. We met my family in Virgina for our short family vacation. The weather didn't look too promising, but thankfully it only rained Saturday night and on Sunday morning. One of our neighbors organized a neighborhood yard sale so we joined in and gathered up stuff to get rid of. Glad we did because we actually made some money! Ryan continues with school and I'm still managing at the cafe so we keep moving. We are here two years this month! It's hard to believe... I had doubts when we moved if we would be here this long, but it feels more and more like home. By the way for those of you who haven't been here yet (or even if you have) we love visitors!
Caught Ya!! Yard Sale!!
How many can this hold?
He's a smarty, figured this out all by himself! We are working on learning to ring it only twice.

2 comments:

Mom Martin said...

Thanks for the post. I just smiled when I paged down through it. Looks like he is a little smarty. He figured to stand on the wood to get the bell. That's so cute. He'll be figuring other things out too. Get ready!!

Doreen said...

you didn't take any offers on hayden did you? Hope your garuge sale was a great turn out.