8.12.2009

These were taken when Ryan's parents were here a little over a month ago...somehow I never got around to posting them until now. Dad and Mom Weaver thank you for all you do for us. You are a huge blessing in our life! We love that you take the time out of your busy schedule and make trips down here. Mom, I am so honored you spent a week down here just to hang out with Hayden and get a taste for what our world is like. We know it's not always easy being separated by almost 500 miles and your grandson but you make the best of it! We love you!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got some good pictures!!
Love, Rosa

Resie said...

Thanks for the pictures. They always make me smile and help me keep updated with my favoite grandson!!

Doreen said...

Looks like you all had a relaxing time together. Thanks so much for the pictures and the smiles.

Ngotngamwong Family said...

You got some great pictures! Looks like you are all doing well!

Jenn and Shawn said...

You got some great pictures like everyone else said. I especially like the one of Ryan and Hayden walking hand in hand. Hayden looks so much like you, Denise!