8.14.2009

My little ham

Hayden has become quite the character recently. He loves to initiate little games, make faces, be naughty and into everything. He is so much fun at this stage and very curious. I love the world of communication that is opening up for him. I recently asked him to go get his sandals and to my surprise he went and got them. I was sure he would come back with something else! These are of the last few weeks. I have recently learned how to make bread that Ryan's grandma was known for making, it is so good. So I had to include a few pics of that as well.

5 comments:

Doreen said...

he has become such a little man, and he's so big, It looks like we will have a good time toegther next time we see eachother. I can hardly waite to play little games with him!!

Ngotngamwong Family said...

Looks like there aren't many dull moments around your house! The bread looks really good :-)

Anonymous said...

The bread looks delicious... I especially like the last pic of Hayden..so serious...

Love ya all,
Mom W.

Anonymous said...

The bread looks delicious... I especially like the last picture of Hayden, looks so serious....

Love ya all,
Mom W.

Anonymous said...

Go Susie Homemaker with your bread!

-Regina