10.11.2013

Luray, VA with the Martin family


We spent a weekend with my family in the mountains of Virginia. I look forward to family vacations more now then I ever did since we don't live close to family. It's time set aside where none of us have any responsibilities (besides the parenting aspect, but you get the idea) ahh, so refreshing!

I absolutely love this picture of Ezekiel and my mom!


There was a small airport near the cabin that we walked to on Friday morning. Construction equipment was being moved in to improve the runway. This gentleman offered Hayden a ride, he was thrilled!











Jacuzzi tub, lots of fun with bubbles!





And next year we'll have a new Martin join us on vacation, so excited for Del and Andee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's looks like my kind of vacation...beautiful mountain area!!

G-ma w.