7.08.2013

Ryan's parents came down for Ryan's graduation (I'll post about that in a bit) and his mom stayed for the week. Two of Ryan's nieces were able to make the trip down when Ryan's dad came to pick up his mom. We moved June 1 so my mother in-law helped to pack up our house of everything we didn't need for the next two weeks and did the normal house tasks.  If you are wondering, it is very hard to move when you are recouping from birth and still getting to know the new little one. But there was much grace over the month and we made it through!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics of Ezekiel in the white outfit are SO adorable!!!!

grandma w.

Resie Martin said...

These are precious pictures with everyone. I'm sure he will treasure these someday

Resie Martin said...

I was sure glad Ryan's mom could be there and help the week I left. It would have been very hard for me to leave without knowing you will have great help for the next week yet.