3.19.2013

Time spent in PA

While Ryan traveled to Panama for an engineering school trip Hayden and I went up to PA for the week. It was a good week spending time with family and friends, but I missed Ryan! Hayden and I flew back to Raleigh the following Sunday. It was Hayden's first time flying, he did great. I am enjoying this stage of life with him as an only child for a few more months, being so independent and able to have conversations about anything and everything. He often has me laughing at his observations of life around him.


 These pictures put a smile on my face. My Grandma holding an iPhone while Hayden explains the pictures on the phone to her.


 It's easy to forget how beautiful Lancaster County is.


 The highlight of the week in addition to flying was the ride on Grandpa's tractor.

No comments: