11.05.2011

Fall, love it!

 One day this week Hayden and I headed out into the woods behind our house to have a little photo shoot. Being in the woods at fall is so beautiful and rejuvenating. A chance to see my Creator's work at it's most magnificent time of the year. I felt so refreshed! I dream of the day I will own a much better camera but for now I do the best with what I have. Here's my 3 1/2 year old, when did he get so big!!??


What a great way to start a photo shoot


I had many of these, little stinker




had to have some fun!










what, did you want to see my face?




these crack me up, doing exercises that he learned from Krystal when she lived with us. thought of this on his own. i had nothing to do with it.





2 comments:

Doreen said...

I printed one off for my fridge!! Great shots!!

Anonymous said...

great shots indeed, of course the subject is really great....too cute. you did a good job Denise.

Grandma W.