10.26.2011

Short but fun trip

We made a flying trip to PA and back the first weekend in October for a friends wedding on Sunday. We squeezed in a lot in a couple of days. I was able to connect with a friend who I hadn't seen in 3 yrs! We had a great time reconnecting over lunch. Ryan and I had a little date into the city for First Friday and met up with my brother and his wife. Saturday we spent time with my parents at Lititz Springs park and ended the day with Ryan's family. I felt like I got to taste a little bit of PA fall, it was so rejuvenating! Sunday we were off  to the wedding in Maryland and we headed home from there. Here are a few from the weekend (i didn't get a pic of the bride and groom, oops!)






The groomsmen came in on a boat, so cool!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...that elderly man looks well satisfied with life at the moment, so does little Hannah!

Mrs.W.

Doreen said...

Oh, I see how it is. Mention everyone else but the sis who so willing babysat him on Sunday. JK, I'd do it all over again if you asked me to!!