9.18.2011

Go Wolfpack!!

 We braved the student section last night at the NC State football game, it wasn't near as bad as I imagined it to be. I was sure it wasn't a good idea to take a 3 yr old into that section and was prepared to walk around most of the evening. The band took me back to my high school years playing many of the same songs I played while in the marching band (yes I know I was a nerd). I love the atmosphere of a football game, the noise, the food, the chants, the cheers, etc. It was military appreciation night so there were lots of service members recognized throughout the game and a full flag at half time. We had a fun night and the Pack won!!

Taking in the tailgating scene and eating some good junk food!




i wish there wasn't someone behind us...





3 comments:

doreen said...

Looks like a blast!!

Anonymous said...

glad you had a fun evening.. why do i get the idea that red is their color? :)

Mom W.

Anonymous said...

wow! ok, its been awhile since i checked your blog...love the new look and the pics of you all in raleigh! you are so missed! i look forward to seeing you all in a few short weeks....praying for you in all you have this week...
naomi