8.29.2011

Here's a small snapshot into Delbert's and Andee's wedding. It was a beautiful, sunny, perfect temperature day! I was a little stressed since Hayden was the ring bearer and had done horrible (and that's putting it mildly) at rehearsal the night before. We didn't make him do anything he didn't want to do before he walked down the aisle because he's at the stage where he'll  be grumpy for a long while. Sooooo I felt like I was walking on egg shells around him all morning. In the end he walked walked down the aisle with lots of coaxing and bribes (I generally don't believe in bribing) holding his ducky pez (he wanted nothing to do with the pillow he was supposed to carry). After that Ryan and I both felt like we could enjoy the day. It's crazy that my little brother is married and my parents are empty nesters!  















1 comment:

Doreen said...

Great shoots. What a ham you have on your hands!!