5.27.2010

The Beach!!

Mother's day was our first of many trips to the beach this season. We went with our small group from church and a few other other friends. I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing, fun day. My little man loves the beach and is so content to hang out there for hours. Hayden- I want you to know I feel so privileged and blessed that God has given me you to raise into His likeness.
cracks me up his expressions
natalie and hayden-he loved helping to build sand castles
naomi and zion-beautiful mom & daughter
sand mountain
doing some hard core explaining

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Love it!! You need to send that funny picture to wal-mart for me. I laughed os hard. The Lord does have a good sence of hummer!

Ngotngamwong Family said...

So fun! It looks like Hayden really enjoys the beach!