4.20.2010

So here's my attempt to catch up. The last month has been CRAZY, so the blog fell to the side. Since we have found a house, moved and mostly unpacked I am trying to get caught up on things. We are starting to feel settled in our new place. The next post(hopefully in a few days) will be pics of our new house. Enjoy this awesome spring time weather!
Celebrating Hayden's 2nd birthday with our PA friends. I don't have many pics from his birthday since I stole my mom's camera for the weekend and forgot to download them before she left. But he had a great birthday and tons of fun with Grandpa and Grandma Martin.
Hanging with the big kids-can't believe he's 2!
Posing for the camera....he thinks he's so funny
Getting a buzz from daddy
Giving rides on his Harley
Child/baby dedication Sunday at church
Easter egg hunt and picnic with our church, unfortunately we didn't get a good family picture:(
His latest thing, he loves to color

6 comments:

Mom Martin said...

Thanks for the pictures. Hayden looks grown up with his haircut. Looking forward to pictures of your new home.

Heather Buckwalter said...

hey guys.we miss you. Hayden looks like such a little man. I actully thought of him on his b-day but never got a chance to call! I hope and pray all is well with you guys!
love ya,
Heather

Doreen said...

looks like he is turning into quite the young man.Giving harly rides and all. I really can't watie to see him again next. It's so hard for me to belive asd well that he is two.Wish I could hang out with you more often and watch him grow.

Anonymous said...

those pics are so good...Hayden IS growing up, he is losing his baby fat!We sure had to chuckle at some of his expressions!!

Waiting to see the house,
Mom W.

Ngotngamwong Family said...

Looks like things are going well for you all and that you are staying busy! I really like the picture of you and Hayden!

Doreen said...

Tell Hayden I love him.