3.23.2009

I haven't posted for a little while because I didn't really know what to post or write about. We have been enjoying this past month. Ryan and I are both ready for his spring break which means that the end of the semester is right around the corner! He is planning to work this summer and maybe take an evening class. I am continuing to work at the cafe. We have started attending a church that started in February. We are really enjoying it and excited to see what God is going to do there. Hayden had a rough couple of times going to the nursery but he's getting better each week. Hayden is walking everywhere, no more crawling! He loves to point to things (especially food!) to try and tell us what he wants. We had some interesting days last week when he went on a no drinking strike for 2 days! Not sure what his deal was but we got another kind of sippy that he seems to like. He wouldn't take a bottle or sippy no matter what was in it. It's still not that warm out, I am so looking forward to no coats! It seems warmer weather is taking it's time getting here.

Watching daddy out in the garage

He got into the diaper bag when I wasn't looking and found his fish crackers, when I found him he was stuffing as many as he could into his mouth!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what was his record # of crackers he could fit in his mouth? I'm lovin' his somtimes crazy hair. Thanks for the post.

Lesley Hurst said...

Thanks for the update friend! I miss you guys a lot! Looking forward to seeing you sometime soon..hopefully! :) Love you!

Jenn and Shawn said...

He's getting so big!! That is hilarious that he got into his diaper bag and got his fish crackers when you weren't watching...you have a smart little boy there.