12.20.2008

Football Game

A few weeks ago we traveled 2 hours to watch West Craven play for the regional title. It was so cold, so we pulled out clothes that we haven't worn since we left PA and bundled Hayden up with a ton of layers. He could hardly move! I was kind of curious to see how he would handle the cold and being bundled up for so long, I was mentally prepared to spend half the game in the vehicle. He did awesome, only problem was he wouldn't take his bottle because it was so cold, the refreshment stand was so kind and warmed it up. He then fell soundly asleep in my arms the beginning of the 4th quarter amidst screaming and yelling fans! It was a very good game and West Craven won!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun

Anonymous said...

It good to see you two too! I remember how excited you were when you told me about this game and bundling Hayden up. They aren't so fragile,just little people. Mom Martin