7.25.2008

Hey everyone! I am going to try and get an update and new pics up sometime this weekend. Since we were gone a month we have a lot of catching up to do here at home! We had a great time in PA, we were blessed in so many ways. My heart feels full when I think back over the month, we cherished each moment we were able to spend with family and friends. Hayden has adjusted well to being back home and not having attention all the time. I was nervous that this week would be rough but it has gone much better then I imagined. On that note...have you ever thought about how when you think about things that you dread it always seems worse in your mind then when it actually happens? Something my mother in-law and I were discussing the other day. All for now!

4 comments:

Jenn and Shawn said...

Hey Denise,

I'm looking forward to the update and all the pictures I'm sure you will be posting. It was nice to see you at Doreen's bridal shower and Hayden is so adorable!!! I cannot wait to be able to hold my baby...less than 3 weeks now. Just so you know my blogger url it is http://lancastercityfamily.blogspot.com/
I just got done putting some pictures up of our finished nursery. Take care and God bless you, Ryan, and Hayden. :)

Ngotngamwong Family said...

I agree. I can worry about things and make them seem worse than they actually are in my head before they happen and then they aren't such a big deal.
It was nice to see you all at Doreen's bridal shower. It is always nice to catch up and see family. Enjoy getting back into your routine there :-)

Anonymous said...

Just looked at your blog...I love your pics. I sure can see Denise in little Hayden, what a cutie! But girlfriend, you need to include pics of yourself too...give that camera to Ryan!! (smile) And I think those times of anticipation and worry are God's way of letting us know that He is taking care of us and He is again teaching us to rely on Him.

Anonymous said...

Watching for the pictures! We sure enjoyed having the three of you around in Pa. too!! Mom Martin