6.05.2008

Three months

It's hard to believe that Hayden has been apart of our life for three months already. Time is flying by and he is growing. He is such a good baby. Hayden loves when Ryan comes home and gives him his full attention. This week we took him to a park and snapped some pictures of him. It was his first time in a baby swing and we were both quite surprised at how well he sat up and how much he liked it. These are pics from that evening and the last couple of weeks.

No mom, I won't sleep with my head to the side. I want to sleep face down!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. I can hardly wait to hold him again. He sure is putting on weight. I still think I can see Denise in him. Love, Mom Martin

Anonymous said...

I agree with Grandma Martin, I can see Denise in him too.I can't wait to kiss those little checks of his!Thanks so much for the pictures!Mom Weaver

Heather Buckwalter said...

hey guys. Awesome pictures. Is he really that big already! We need to hang out with you guys sometime soon! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Brayden loves to sleep face down too...and he's 10 mo. We put him down on his back, he flips over to his belly, hands under his eyes, face down, butt in air....kids are so cute! Nikki Brendel

Ngotngamwong Family said...

He is so cute :-) It's amazing how fast they grow. Thanks for the pics.

laura sue said...

hey denise, i got your message. we're actually not heading down your way this weekend after all, so helping out with the stroller isn't going to work out. sorry! hayden is growing up so fast...hope you are all doing really well!