5.15.2008

Hayden and Daddy

Last Saturday Ryan had Hayden for the day while I worked at Marina Sweets Cafe. We were both a little nervous about how it was going to go, but Hayden did great for daddy! They got me a big hanging plant for Mother's Day, went to a car show and still managed to get a nap. I really enjoyed working a whole day so for now I plan to work every Saturday.
Sunday we slept in, had breakfast together and then in the evening we grabbed dinner and watched a movie. I was so thankful to the Lord for my first Mother's Day. Here are some pics from Saturday......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again I just have to look and look at your pictures. :) He's growing up so fast and is so so cute.
Rosa

Anonymous said...

It's looks like you are doing a good job as a Dad, Ryan. Enjoy him, they grow up so quickly!
Mom W.