4.21.2008

We've had beautiful weather here in NC the past week. Hayden loves spending time outside, he will sit in his bouncy for hours just chilling. This past Friday I pulled weeds in the flower beds and washed the jeep inside and out. I enjoyed being outside the majority of the day. Two Saturdays ago I decided to check out some yard sales. I was doing a drive by scanning of one, it didn't really look like there was much there, but I decided since Hayden was sleeping I would check it out. I am so glad I did! There was a ton of boy clothing from birth to 12 months. Hayden is set to go for the summer for sure and maybe even some of fall depending how he grows. I also got a mobile for his crib for $3. I got everything for $8.Then that Sunday Ryan and I went on a Harley ride, my first since having Hayden. We had so much fun! Our neighbor watched Hayden and we rode for a couple of hours. Below are some pics from the last week. The girl on the picture with Hayden is our 11 year old neighbor Jessica who loves to come over and hang out with him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a little stud muffin

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have a neighbor who loves hanging out with Hayden. I love to see your blog being updated. It sure means alot to us in Pa. It helps to keep us informed. Thanks, Love Mom Martin

Jenn and Shawn said...

That's nice that you and Ryan got to go for a long motorcycle ride...it's always good to just have some couple time.

Let me just say I love garage sales!!! I already got a bunch of baby stuff at garage sales and you can get some really nice stuff for cheap prices. :)

Ngotngamwong Family said...

Hayden is so cute and oh fast they grow.

Anonymous said...

he's sooo cute! we'll be in pa july 13-26! - mark has grad school!
Nikki