12.30.2007

Christmas Season

Our first Christmas season in NC had many new things that we never experienced in PA. There were Christmas parades and Christmas Flotillas. You can probably guess what the parades were all about. We went to the Trent Woods Christmas parade which was a lot of fun and very community oriented. There was even free soda, hot dogs and chips for everyone afterwards at the fire hall. It was hard getting in the "spirit" of the season this year because of how warm it was. Christmas Flotillas are boats decorated with lights and other Christmas decorations that float by on the water. We had so much fun going to one of these on a Friday night in the town of Oriental, NC.
Ryan and I left for PA on Fri. Dec.21 in the evening and returned home on Wed. Dec. 26. We had a great time reconnecting with family and friends while we were in PA. We were ready to return home and focus on the next big event in our life...becoming parents!! The baby is moving a ton right now and usually wakes me up in the mornings. It's just preparing me for when it's outside of my body!! I have been feeling great and I can't believe that there's only 10 1/2 weeks till we meet this little one. Here are some pictures from Christmas.

Trent Woods Christmas Parade

Ryan and his nephew Blake

Ryan got some fishing stuff to try out the waters of NC

Christmas Sunday

Denise and Regina

Is Ryan pregnant?!

2 comments:

Godluvsu2 said...

Looks like you are doing great! I knew I recognized that brick wall - then it was confirmed when I saw Eric & Regina!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan & Denise
We had a baby girl on Wed. night at 11:56 p.m.!!!!! Her name is Abrielle Corynn. She was 6lbs. 8oz. and was 19 in. long. Mom and baby are doing great!!
Lavern & Andrea :)